- Red food coloring is incredibly insidious for something that's water soluble. Sure it'll wash off, but first it will get everywhere.
- Banana bread has a sort of lumpy, spongey texture. Like zombie-flick flesh.
- Crushed raspberries have a definitely lumpy, clumpy texture. Like zombie-flick brains.
- Giving your generally low-sugar'd child free reign to eat cake is like giving a tiny lady who doesn't drink often a pint of hunch punch: drunkenness will ensue.
- If Lauren is the photographer, she'll think the carnage is hilarious.
|From Aurora's First Birthday Party|
Glad I could be part of your bash, Aurora. Happy birthday! And congratulations to your mom & dad for making it through your first year with their brains intact.