Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stays Crunchy on Amazon!

So guys, I edited this book. You may have been told about it six billion times heard of it? It's called Stays Crunchy in Milk and it's about searching for lurved ones and friendship and mostly yourself, and it's officially an official, real book. I know this because Amazon.com knows this, and the link above proves it.

In honor of the book's premiere, the author, Adam P. Knave, interviewed me about being an editor -- why I do what I do, and how I got into the business. Click through to his blog to get all the edity dirt!

4 comments:

Juliana Weiss-Roessler said...

Congratulations! Also, reading your blog made me miss you. Come visit, okay? Thanks.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the bloggy love! I, too, am a big stickler for the Oxford comma. It drives me batty when people omit it. And congrats on the book release and interview!

Organic Meatbag said...

Congratulations! Awesome! I stay crunchy in Clamatto!

Lauren V. said...

Thanks, guys!

I really do need to get out west sometime soon... and by "soon" I mean "possibly next year when I'll hypothetically have a few cash monies and time to take off of work."

Clamatto totally freaks me out. I don't want shelf-stable seafood juice involved in my liquid tomatoes.